Please_Read this SUGGESTION

Well Test Analysis, Pressure and Production Monitoring........ etc.

Moderator: moderators

zeyadaam

Please_Read this SUGGESTION

Post by zeyadaam »

I still new to the area of well testing intepretation, so I suggest that , if possible, a specialized sub-section to be open for engineers who are interseted in this area in order to share their experince with others.

regards,
X880862531X

Re: Please_Read this SUGGESTION

Post by X880862531X »

zeyadaam wrote:I still new to the area of well testing intepretation, so I suggest that , if possible, a specialized sub-section to be open for engineers who are interseted in this area in order to share their experince with others.

regards,
[align=justify]I agree with u, we want a well testing subforum under the Conventional Reservoir Engineering forum. Let's wait for the reply of our moderator FANARCO.[/align]
Best regards,
[highlight=yellow]Hosam[/highlight]
Forum administration member

Petroleum engineering B.Sc

3-2010 : 3-2011
Assistant petroleum production consultant

3-2011 till now
Well completion & workover supervisor
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

It is a good idea
But if we opened a sub forum for well testing we should another one for Material balance, Core analysis, vertical lift performance .... etc

I think we have to wait more for more posts about well tsting to open it separately
X880862531X

Post by X880862531X »

FANARCO wrote:It is a good idea
But if we opened a sub forum for well testing we should another one for Material balance, Core analysis, vertical lift performance .... etc

I think we have to wait more for more posts about well tsting to open it separately
[align=justify]I have some presentations & files in well testing, I will send them 2 u. Please evaluate them & post them ( I c it is unarranged ) . I think that opening such subforums will encourage members to post posts related to them. I c that if such subforums are opened, some existing posts can be moved to them.[/align]
Best regards,
[highlight=yellow]Hosam[/highlight]
Forum administration member

Petroleum engineering B.Sc

3-2010 : 3-2011
Assistant petroleum production consultant

3-2011 till now
Well completion & workover supervisor