OLGA

Gravel Pack, Artificial lifting systems, Vertical Lift Performance and Well bore problems.......

Moderator: Production

dairi

OLGA

Post by dairi »

Olga for well-flow insurance exercise

1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZR71JE6N

wait for next surprise

Best regards and God Bless you.

dairi :twisted:
dairi

Post by dairi »

9 people viewing,

0 replays

what a shame.

:? :?: :idea:

Bye..bye...

Best regards,

dairi
Brainmolester

Post by Brainmolester »

Great Man.... Good Job my friend... Keep it coming... ;)
praveen.petroeng

Post by praveen.petroeng »

great man thanks!!!
Abd74

Post by Abd74 »

Thak you, Dairi.
No thanking, just a prayer.
mjavad77

Post by mjavad77 »

thanks a lot
tbigex

Post by tbigex »

Thank you very much Dairi for uploading.

I am taking the liberty to write two short comments.

First, I think that for profiles output, it could be interesting to add two other variables: UG and UL (liquid and gas velocity). Indeed I saw on the Harthun/Shutin case that UG/UL become negative some time at the last section of your pipe. Do you accept to have a flow from the receiving separator to the pipe? To avoid that, I use to put a checkvalve at the end of the branch: in your case PIPE-28 section 2. The pressure profile can be really affected by this flow behaviour (especially for multiphase case).

The second comment is about your PIG setup. Your pipe has a 19.00039"ID and you put 19" for your pig diameter - You choose a gap between the pig and the pipe wall less than (2 X ROUGHTNESS). Have you a realistic reference?

TB
T. Bigex @@@ Offshore Oil&Gas Enigneer @@@
MS+1 Offshore Engineering -
Subsea engineering/Field development/Struc./SURF/Flow Assurance
- OPEN for job proposition -
dairi

Post by dairi »

@tbigex
Thank you for the comment, is help to share information and knowledge,
first off all, the link that i uplaod its from original from base training (not for advance user), the only take sample module,

to answer your question, some time i have to back flow from separator to cross check the model, if any shut in schedule planing, so i make in my module (advance) the contingency planing if we have the shut in in deep water well, to avoid some flow insurance problem will come out.
cause you know, we only have 15 minute to star up the well again.

second question, you right i put the data like that to cross check if the Olga application software is good enough to recognize this problem, and as you know, i have the complete one but i think i cannot put in this post any more, still up set.

i am kind pet peeve for my post, cause hundred people viewed and up till know only 5 people reply,

i have a complete master training and also the module- step-by step to build the simulation model- August 2008 (Olga production simulation advance course) and if you know this course take cost about 2500 US dollar for 1 person only 3 days.

not worthy if i put in here.

Best regards,

Dairi
Production Technologist
Field development
(employee of 1 from 100 biggest Oil and gas based fortune magazine)
fattahmine

Post by fattahmine »

MANY THANKS
kp2007

Post by kp2007 »

Thank a million,,,
thaihy

Post by thaihy »

dairi wrote:@tbigex

i have a complete master training and also the module- step-by step to build the simulation model- August 2008 (Olga production simulation advance course) and if you know this course take cost about 2500 US dollar for 1 person only 3 days.
I downloaded your materials, did all, so it is really usefull, thousand thanks to you. Most of people have just a bit knowledge about OLGA, the materials from you help them much. I am highly appreciated your manner and eager to receive the advance course materials.

Many thanks.