Free Reservoir Simulator with Examples

All Reservoir Simulation aspects

Moderator: Simulation_team

mshokrey

Free Reservoir Simulator with Examples

Post by mshokrey »

Dear friends,

Here you are a link to download an excellent reservoir simulator "free of charge" with dozen of examples and data files.

The link

http://www.coatsengineering.com/downloads.htm

Just register and you'll receive a password and a user name

ENJOY
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

Thank you Shoukry for this site
Amr EL-Sherazy

Post by Amr EL-Sherazy »

i try to subscribe, but they always send me this message

(We require a corporate affiliation and email address so that we might prevent our competition from obtaining our software.)
plz, if you downloaded the software, compess it and share on fanarco website or any other sites
Amr EL-Sherazy
bcoats

Post by bcoats »

Amr,

Our software contains proprietary information and is protected by a license agreement which specifically prohibits its distribution to others. If you do not have a valid corporate or university affiliation or email address, please respond to our support emails with an explanation. If we are convinced that you are not a competitor and that you can be trusted, we may provide you with the user name and password.

Thank you,
Brian Coats
Coats Engineering
petroware

Post by petroware »

Anyhow thanks All
dale.aust

Post by dale.aust »

It doesnt work.... anyway, thanks for the effort...
Physically we are unable to reach... Electronically everything is possible...
Add me YM: dale.aust@yahoo.com
AZoro

Post by AZoro »

can u just give us ur username and password to download the software ?
arturo82

Post by arturo82 »

bcoats wrote:Amr,

Our software contains proprietary information and is protected by a license agreement which specifically prohibits its distribution to others. If you do not have a valid corporate or university affiliation or email address, please respond to our support emails with an explanation. If we are convinced that you are not a competitor and that you can be trusted, we may provide you with the user name and password.

Thank you,
Brian Coats
Coats Engineering
you should help

most people here are students or just want to share
bcoats

Post by bcoats »

I apologize if anyone has had difficulty in downloading our software. We try to help - we are the only commercial simulator vendor who offers a free version to students and non-profit research organizations for non-commercial use, also of course it is intended for commercial evaluation purposes.

All that is required is agreement with our license terms, and either a company or university email address entered on our website. Also, machine information as indicated on our registration form is required so that we can make a license file for each user - the software will not run without the license file, so knowing only the user name and password required for download will do no good. Users sometimes do not enter the required email address or the required machine information, so we can not help them. Perhaps this is a language problem. Our software is licensed individually and can not be shared.

Unfortunately, the US government has banned technology export to certain countries, and I am sorry but we can not allow download or use of our software there.

Thank you,
Brian Coats
Coats Engineering