Need Suggestion & Tips !!

praveen.petroeng

Need Suggestion & Tips !!

Post by praveen.petroeng »

Hello folks,

I have Schlumberger phone interview scheduled for petroleum(technical) engineer position. I have no clue, what he/she is going to stress on . I have about 8 months experience working for a small independent company.

What do Schlumberger guys emphasize on in interviews for entry level. what kind of questions can we expect from them. what questions can we pose them.

any1 with their personal interview experience please share!!.

One who is going to interview me is a recruiter for Schlumberger!!

People who have recently attended interview with any big company..please share your questions!!!

Thnaks in Advance

Praveen
geeker

Post by geeker »

Hi praveen,

I know a bit about Schlumberger interview process since I did my my internship with the company. Are you applying for a field or office position?

Usually for field engineer position, they would ask you what your preference would be, i.e. which segment e.g. drilling and measurement or wireline etc, where you want to be based, what you know about SLB business...Sometimes they also ask things like what were your favorite subjects back in college, your work experience etc.

Btw, you do know there are 3 levels of interviews right? In the second or third level, they'll put you in a group and ask you construct a structure using cups, sticks and stuff. Don't know if it's the usual procedure but my friend was given a case study and has to answer some questions based on it.

Not sure about office position though...
praveen.petroeng

Post by praveen.petroeng »

its a office job..thanks for reply!!!