Cumulative oil production

Gravel Pack, Artificial lifting systems, Vertical Lift Performance and Well bore problems.......

Moderator: Production

flipper

Cumulative oil production

Post by flipper »

I have a large quantity of data from daily flow rate Qo(bopd) and I have to convert it into cumulative oil production Np in order to perform decline analysis.
Can anyone share a spreadsheet or something similar which allows the filtration of noisy data and take into account the number of days in each month i.e. January (31days) Feb(28 or 29).
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

Dear flipper,,,

Could you please mention that Qo (BOPD)which you have on daily or monthly basis

did these data per field or per well or by formation.

What do you mean by noisy data in production. you cannot ignore any data in order to calculate cum. oil.

any way if you have it on daily basis, so in excel make a new column for cum oil like the attached sheet.

Any question please share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipper

Post by flipper »

data whose I have, belong to an offshore field with some months of interruption these data seem to be disturbed( that's what I mean by noisy) i.e. one month with with an average daily flow rate 1115 Bbl/d while another one have only an average of 188 Bbl/d .for that I wanted such tool that helps take into account the number of each month day's in order to facilate the handling of the production rate
I believe that is very hard and take a lot of time make such thing in a spreadsheet
flipper

Post by flipper »

So in the spreadsheet I have to multiply the average flow rate by the number of days (Qavg*Number of days(31or30)=Cumulative oil )
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

i uploaded anther file for monthly oil production taking into account the no. of days of the month.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipper

Post by flipper »

THANKS MR FANARCO FOR YOUR GREAT JOB IT'S QUITE HELPFUL
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

we are here to support you