Free Tools - ResAssure Lite for OIIP estimates

All Reservoir Simulation aspects

Moderator: Simulation_team

StochasticSimulation

Free Tools - ResAssure Lite for OIIP estimates

Post by StochasticSimulation »

Hello Everyone!

Stochastic Simulation is excited to introduce ResAssure Lite to Fanarco forum users!

ResAssure Lite is used for static reservoir model initialisation to estimate Oil Initially in Place and provides better estimates of reservoir uncertainties than traditional methodologies.

ResAssure, the world's fastest reservoir simulator, is now available in three editions; including ResAssure Lite, which users can sign up to download and use for free.

http://campaign.stochasticsimulation.com/resassure-lite
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

It looks fantastic software for quick results.
I went through the link you provided and gave me three levels: Lite, express and pro.

If i have a new field with only one discovery well and need to predict a production profile which one is suitable for that.

Be note, commonly in prospect evaluation there is a tight time for studying.
StochasticSimulation

Oil Planning tool

Post by StochasticSimulation »

Hello Farnaco,
Thanks for trying ResAssure. The Lite, Express and Pro versions are different levels of Reservoir simulations.

Lite - for Static initialization with Probabilistic workflow
Express - for standard reservoir simulations (much faster tool)
Pro - for dynamic uncertainty and History matching tool.

For the problem you mentioned (which is commonly occurring scenario), there is a separate tool which will be released in next month or so.

It is called OilAssure which has useful capabilities for combining/ scaling different production profiles.

This also enables you to have predictions (with uncertainty) and facility constraints as you encounter in the field.

If you are interested, please leave your email, we can provide you with more information.
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

Please check your PM