Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR)

Well Test Analysis, Pressure and Production Monitoring........ etc.

Moderator: moderators

alis

Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR)

Post by alis »

Just wondering if anybody has got a book or text or note...... on "Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR)" and can do me a favor and share it with me. I have got a lot of papers on this subject but I need a book or note like a "cook book" which covers everthing or at least most of it.

Thanks
Marcelo

Post by Marcelo »

Dear alis, I have a book called Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery, from Elsevier. It's in pdf format divided into at least ten chapters (I scanned the all book myself). So, if you're interested, e-mail me and I will send the book to you chapter by chapter, by e-mail.
Then you can share it with anyone else who is interested.
Regards,

Marcelo
irfan4jaanu

Post by irfan4jaanu »

Hi I am interested in the book my id is irfan4jaanu@gmail.com
Marcelo

Post by Marcelo »

Dear friends, here you have the link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5705638/4585 ... aring.html

all I ask in return is that if you are working on a project involving MEOR, please share your experience with me. I am involved in preparing the screening for implementing a pilot of MEOR in our field, so it would be very helpfull to know what others are doing, in order to learn from it. Thank you!
Soc

Post by Soc »

Marcelo, thank you very much for sharing your material with this forum.

Cheers!
abdulasad

Post by abdulasad »

Marcelo wrote:Dear friends, here you have the link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5705638/4585 ... aring.html

all I ask in return is that if you are working on a project involving MEOR, please share your experience with me. I am involved in preparing the screening for implementing a pilot of MEOR in our field, so it would be very helpfull to know what others are doing, in order to learn from it. Thank you!
please share your experience on MEOR because i want to work on a project related to that topic
Abdul Asad,
NED-University
Karachi, Pakistan