inquiries

Well Test Analysis, Pressure and Production Monitoring........ etc.

Moderator: moderators

muhanad1992
LinkedIn Profile: muhanned makki

inquiries

Post by muhanad1992 »

Good morning everybody
I have some inquiries about:

1-if i have Rs in standard condition about 692 scf/bbl and my reservoir is under-saturated, is it possible to have GOR more than this value? even if i produced under bubble point (Pwf < P sat).
2-is bubble point pressure effected by depth?
3-is it possible to change reservoir properties(P sat one of them) by the time ?
4- if i have GOR more than Rs and my reservoir under-saturated what's the reasons for this phenomena?

Thanks in advance.
muhanad1992

Re: inquiries

Post by muhanad1992 »

???????????????
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

muhanad1992 wrote:Good morning everybody

1-if i have Rs in standard condition about 692 scf/bbl and my reservoir is under-saturated, is it possible to have GOR more than this value? even if i produced under bubble point (Pwf < P sat).
3-is it possible to change reservoir properties(P sat one of them) by the time ?
4- if i have GOR more than Rs and my reservoir under-saturated what's the reasons for this phenomena?

Thanks in advance.
1- Of course you should produce with higher GOR than Pbp because in Pwf is less than Psat the you expect a free gas releasing
2- There are many cases which behave a variable bubble point options (with depth) commonly in high GOR wells.
3- Not possible
4- The reason is Pwf is less than P sat and if you for to your Rs versus pressure and allocate Pwf, you can see how much free gas can u produce
muhanad1992

Post by muhanad1992 »

FANARCO wrote:
muhanad1992 wrote:Good morning everybody

Thanks in advance.
1- Of course you should produce with higher GOR than Pbp because in Pwf is less than Psat the you expect a free gas releasing

free gas should be in well-bore not in reservoir and the sample for Rs took in well-bore also so can you clear this issue more??

2- There are many cases which behave a variable bubble point options (with depth) commonly in high GOR wells.
3- Not possible
4- The reason is Pwf is less than P sat and if you for to your Rs versus pressure and allocate Pwf, you can see how much free gas can u produce

last question: if the reservoir has high skin and due to this skin we got Pwf less than Psat, is GOR will be more than Rs also like point No.1 or the GOR will be normal ??
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

In any case if the pressure dropped below Psat you should produce with higher GOR either due to skin or any other cause of pressure drop
muhanad1992

Post by muhanad1992 »

thanks a lot for your help and if you have any PDF or PPT about this subject can help me more please send it to me