IPR and VLP by using Prosper

Well Test Analysis, Pressure and Production Monitoring........ etc.

Moderator: moderators

Bang Gaol

IPR and VLP by using Prosper

Post by Bang Gaol »

Hey guys,
I'm doing some projects using prosper (build IPR and VLP for dry gas reservoir). The thing is I'm still not familiar with the software. However, I'm still struggling to familiarize myself.
Is there anyone of you who can share the basic manuals or any other related reference for prosper? I will be very grateful for this, guys.

And can we manage to get the FBHP from FWHP by using prosper (without checking the rough estimation on pressure and temperature)? Can somebody share about this?

Thanks very much.

Regards
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

Dear Bang Gaol

Welcome to your FANARCO.....

You can use the user manual of Prosper.pdf it is very helpful with worked examples

If you faced with any problem you can post here in this thread then we can answer you

For your second qus... please be informed that the rough estimation is very essential in the nodal analysis systems, you can consider the roughness factor by 0.0006 for the new tubing and increase it till you match with your test point

You have to have a test point to clarify the roughness factor and the correlation to be used
Bang Gaol

Post by Bang Gaol »

Ok, I will post if I have difficulties to discuss with you all. And for the rough estimation, I will try to match it (there's sensitivity toolbar).
Thanks founder.

Regards
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

You are most welcome
Bang Gaol

Post by Bang Gaol »

Fanarco,
Do you have any open server files to link the prosper and excel file?
I'm still learning about it and need examples.
Thanks.

Regards