CPE17 Autorun Killer

All Computer and Internet related topics
X880862531X

CPE17 Autorun Killer

Post by X880862531X »

[align=justify]Dear friends,

As you know, Autorun viruses spread significantly nowadays. They have many versions. They differ in danger from one to the other. Its main danger is altering the functions af antivirus software & making it easy for other viruses to infect your computer.

These viruses spread mainly through usb disks.

The majority of antivirus software can't deal with all versions of autorun viruses. As these viruses have many versions. Also, they are always updated by its manufaturers to be hidden in front of antivirus software.

I tried many software to deal with such viruses. The best one I found is called CPE17 Autorun Killer.

U can download it from here
http://www.fanarco.net/mod/computer_sof ... un1590.exe

How to use it :
1. copy the file to windows folder ( c:\windows ).
2. Double click on it.

Once you double click on it, it will run in the background and display its icon beside the clock on the desktop

At any time you open your computer, the program will run automatically & works as a radar to detect any autorun viruses.

If you connected a clean usb disk to your computer, the program will show a small message saying that the usb disk is clean. If you connected an infected one, the program will display a red message & clean the virus automatically.

As you know, nothing is 100% perfect, but I see this is the best of such software till now.

For more security, when you want to open a usb disk that you suspect, right click on it then choose explore. This is safer than accessing it by double clicking.

I hope that this topic is useful.

Best wishes & regards..
Hosam
[/align]
Best regards,
[highlight=yellow]Hosam[/highlight]
Forum administration member

Petroleum engineering B.Sc

3-2010 : 3-2011
Assistant petroleum production consultant

3-2011 till now
Well completion & workover supervisor