HOW MANY OF YOU BUY SOFTWARE

praveen.petroeng

HOW MANY OF YOU BUY SOFTWARE

Post by praveen.petroeng »

[glow=red]HI FANARCO Members,

I am praveen. I have been an active member in this group for more than 6 months now. I was looking for Help files/Tutorials for PIPESIM/(FracCADE, SimCADE, CemCADE) and got one here. I downloaded it, but the password mentioned in the thread was not working fine. That help files were uploaded by PETROWARE, whom most of you are aware of. I emailed him for passwords for those .rar files that I downloaded(I still did not get password, thats another thing). Now he also says I can buy some softwares from him for money. I am planning to buy some software so before buying I would like to know if any1 has bought softwares from him. How genuine is he ? Does the product which you bought from him worked fine ??

Petroware,

Can you please reply with passwords for files below:

1)

http://www.4shared.com/file/37616056/40 ... 6.html?s=1

2)

http://www.4shared.com/file/37557423/b3 ... e.html?s=1[/glow]

[highlight=red]Any help in this regards is highly appreciated!!!

Regards,

Praveen[/highlight]
Last edited by praveen.petroeng on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dane010101

Post by dane010101 »

I had a hard time to petroware, also... I dont know if hes really to help people or what!...

I guess, we should look for another alternative to find those softwares for FREE....

YM: dane010101@yahoo.com
praveen.petroeng

Post by praveen.petroeng »

I request all uploaders not to put a passwords for any file(s) they upload for public sharing!! When its for all(public sharing), whats point in putting a password!!..
sksantanu

Post by sksantanu »

Hi Every body,
In my view we should share the sostwares with us, U all know that the world is going towards open source system or free system. so if we can share books with us, why not the software.....Dene and Fanarco what you say about this.

with me I have some softwares from: Maurer engineering, Reed & Varel and Ryder Scott I am glad to share them, but only Problem I face is my internet connection is very slow...2 - 3 KB/per Sec, so

So I request you to arrange one Fast upload server.

Pl put forward your View regarding this

Thanking

santanu
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

Dear All

You opened a very sensitive topic

Please be informed with the following :

1- This forum ans especially me provide all tutorial or educational materials for free. We are here to help you and for experionce exchange. so if you have any problem in your industry let us think with you about it

2- The software issues has three branches :
a- Legal : as you know it is not allowed to post any violating copyright materials. This may lead to shut down the site. We can use the PM for this purpose instead of the public forum
b- Dont trust to pay for a new members OR PETROWARE, he didnt reply to you even if you pay for him
c- You will never find a software for free, as you know the software is built for business not for educational purpose. So if you need any software just send a PM for me so i can help you to find a dealer on FANARCO with no scammers