wellsite/operation geology software

Moderator: wael

skroy

Post by skroy »

I understand from my experience that there are no free software as far as related to oil and gas. We can ask for individually made non commercial software at best but certainly not branded ones. Branded softwares come with licence, keys etc. So even if one wishes to share he can not. If he is kind enough he can take the pain to provide you trial copies which can be used for a very limited period. So it is in vain to ask or look for branded software. Among us there may be some computer buffs who have the capability to make specific purpose softwares. Only they can share their product if they are generous. Petrel or Rockware or Geologix all are branded ones. You can never get them free of cost. I thank wael for giving me trial version of a branded software. You spent some time to do that. I thank you and you remain a good friend.
wael

Post by wael »

Thanks Skroy
wael

Post by wael »

If you want Pdf help file for this software i can get you that.
also if you can not understand any part of this osftware do no hisitated to contact me
skroy

Post by skroy »

wael, as I said you are really a generous and helping friend and thats why you still want to help me. But my problem is life of given software is 10 days. By the time I learn to use it, its life will expire. So I have kept it like that and not trying to do anything. Rather let me know about your job, your company, country and so many things I am curious to know. Can we discuss all these in this forum. There should not be any objection from Fanarco or anybody. This will create closeness and bonhomie among all of us in the same profession. Let us make it a lively forum and not a forum of people only looking for free software and ebooks. Otherwise it will be difficult to survive for this portal. You can not supply new software and ebooks daily. I would like to know what you, fanarco and others feel. Thanks.