graduate chances for work ??

Moderator: wael

era11

graduate chances for work ??

Post by era11 »

hi guys , i just graduated this year on july 2008 i will be glade if some one help me about how can i prepare my self for interviews if i need 2 know more about some thing in specific or if there is any company now need geologist to work. btw i graduate from alexandria university geology/chemistry department with grade : goood and both my graduation projects about oil and gas geochemistry with grade excellent on both :) thanks guys
pcsmart

Post by pcsmart »

You could try major companies at first.. for sure, you need to be outstanding candidate.. neverthless, if you fail with them, you could always try with small operators or service company.

Use internet optimumly, it will really help. Attend oil & gas conference, build network, network & network...

Good Luck.
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Post by FANARCO »

You can build a network via FANARCO

--------------------------------------------
petengggg

Re: graduate chances for work ??

Post by petengggg »

I would like to know if geology is a good career. And what is the most important part of geology i need to concentrate on more in skool. I would love to work for oil and gas company.
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Re: graduate chances for work ??

Post by FANARCO »

petengggg wrote:I would like to know if geology is a good career. And what is the most important part of geology i need to concentrate on more in skool. I would love to work for oil and gas company.
I think Geophysist is a good career then modeling