interactive petropysics

Moderator: wael

fatimahAl

interactive petropysics

Post by fatimahAl »

hi everyone
im using interactive petrophysics (version4.2) and i have some issues with this software as im using it for the first time.

my data is (.las) and when i load them into the program (load data, then LAS/LBS load) a message shows:
{interactive petrophysics is busy loading data} and it continues loading unless the program is closed or restarted....

the same data can be loaded from (LAS/LAS3 load) instead of (LAS/LBS load), but the problem this time in the "interpretation/ porosity and water saturation" nothing is performed when i press "ok" in this window....

please, could anyone tell me the reasons for that?? is the problem with the program i have installed or with my data or i might use the program in the wrong way
as i mensioned above, it's the first time im using it and i need it urgently for my master's project... any assistance will be highly appreciated.

thank you
FANARCO
Administrator
Administrator

Re: interactive petropysics

Post by FANARCO »

Salam Fatimah,,,

Did you try to open that *.las file on other application like PETREL
lotanna77

Post by lotanna77 »

Hello. I've been having a similar issue. Later learnt that the problem was from the licence provided. Try downloading and using an older version of IP.

Regards,
Lot
alvaedison
LinkedIn Profile: alfian

Post by alvaedison »

this is bug in IP 4.2 crack.. u can use older version of IP like 4.0